Stretch.com is currently looking for a Web Designer. Below are the qualifications for this role.
We are currently looking for a full-time Web Designer for our studios with the below specifications:
- Creating website designs
- Creating website & other logos
- Producing sample sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to cut designs to HTML, images and CSS
- Working knowledge of common website responsive design frameworks (Bootstrap is a must)
- Knowledge of collaborative interface design tools, such as: Figma, Invision, Uxpin, etc. is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role, fill in the information below along with an attachment of your CV.
Want to Join Our Team?
Check out all our available career opportunities and apply for the role that suits you best.